ROBUST & CREATIVE
INNOVATION . QUALITY . SERVICE
Airport Railings is not limited to design work; we also expand to the growth in knowledge and access to exotic materials and production methods.
Need a quote? call us at (905) 677-1678.
Airport Railings is a division of Airport Railings Group of Companies. We are located in Mississauga, Ontario and currently operate with 30 employees.
10% of our in-house productions include:
– Specialty projects and designers who are looking for a complete a la carte catalogue.
– Products that can be customized to suit your needs.
Airport Railings ensures that our customers will not be limited in selection or craftsmanship.
90% of our day-to-day activities include:
– Manufacturing and installing interior and exterior railings for residential subdivision homes.
– Product lines: standard and cost-effective catalogue of builder selections.
– Styles: range from traditional to contemporary and modern styles.
Our railing solutions include:
– Solid wood and composite wood
– Wrought Iron
– Perforated Metal
– Exotic miscellaneous materials
Several styles of railings have been inherited from the industry through time. Master Woodworking, a division of Airport Railings Group of Companies, provides a competitive advantage by taking on the responsibility of designing new styles and offering product variations and custom trademarked Airport Railing signature styles to builders.
We have taken initiatives toward employing more sustainably managed forest products and wood alternatives, along with more efficient manufacturing methods, contributing to a “greener” product embodying a reduced carbon footprint.
In our relentless pursuit of technical proficiency and a broadened range of creative abilities we have also invested into robust technical infrastructure, including:
– Computer Aided Design (CAD)
– Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
– Providing effective digital communication between clients
– Utilizing rapid digital manufacturing machinery (CNC controlled mills)